August 16th, 2012
The long Raya holiday weekend may be hitting us soon, but that shouldn’t stop us from gaming right? Especially for the likes of us that don’t need to celebrate the festivities!
Well, how about heading out and checking in with Hasbro Malaysia’s boardgame extravaganzas, in Sogo Kuala Lumpur, The Curve (in Petaling Jaya) and the Mid-Valley Megamall, this weekend?
In conjunction with the school holidays, and over three weekends beginning this Saturday, 18 August, 2012, the Hasbro Games Roadshow will be held in major Klang Valley toy stores so kids can try out the latest gaming products.
Well, it’s not just kids mind you: looks like anyone can participate in the Bop It! Smash and Game of Life Adventures Games Challenge for the chance to win prizes worth a total of RM4,000. In addition, customers making qualified purchases of Hasbro gaming products during the roadshow will also get to participate in lucky dips for bonus gifts.
The Hasbro Games Roadshow will be taking place at the following stores:
- Saturday, 18 August: Sogo Kuala Lumpur, 11am to 2pm, and Metrojaya in The Curve 5pm to 8pm;
- Sunday, 19 August: Toys R Us in Mid-Valley Megamall, 11am to 2pm, and Carrefour in Mid-Valley Mall, 4pm to 7pm;
- Saturday, 25 August: Isetan in KLCC, 11am to 2pm, and Toys R Us in KLCC, 4pm to 7pm;
- Sunday, 26 August: Toys R Us, 1Utama Shopping Centre, 11am to 2pm, and Parkson 1Utama, 4pm to 7pm;
- Friday, 31 August: Parkson Pavilion, 11am to 2pm, and Parkson KLCC, 4.30pm to 7.30pm;
- Saturday, 1 September: Toys R Us, Empire Shopping Gallery, 11am to 2pm, and Parkson Sunway Pyramid, 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
(The roadshows are organised by Hasbro Malaysia, via its appointed events support agency, Outpost Events. Bop It! Smash and Game of Life are trademarks registered to Hasbro Inc.)
Have something to say? Do tweet me at www.twitter.com/arcturus_mengsk or leave me feedback below.