Win MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 passes here!

Get ready to mosh it out at the upcoming MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 with 30 Seconds to Mars, BEAST, Pop Shuvit and Neon Trees.

These awesome acts will be rocking the stage at iCity in Shah Alam on July 24 which will be filmed in front of a live audience.

There will be lots of singing, rocking out and moshing on that night and we know that the party will not just be the same without you there!

BEAST

BEAST

Now how in the world can you get yourself those money-can’t-buy MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 tickets?

Well, it’s just your luck that we’re giving away10 double tickets to the show as well as exclusive MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 t-shirts.

All you have to do to get those goodies is answer these question.

1. Name two acts set to perform at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011?
  2. Where will the concert be held this year?

Contest ends July 17, 2011. So, hurry up!

This contest has officially ended. Thank you for participating!

Be Sociable, Share!

200 comments on “Win MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 passes here!

1. Ng Chee How on said:

1. Beast, Neon Tress
    2.I City Shah Alam
    3. i don’t want to miss the bigger rocker carnival in MTV world Stage

2. Lee Hui Shien on said:

1. Beast, Thirty Second to Mars
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Because I want to get shock by beast.

3. Lim Yong Sheng on said:

1. Beast, Pop Shuvit
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Because I would like to see the mystery of beast.

4. Marissa Lim Yee Ying on said:

1. Neon Trees, Thirty Second to Mars
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. MTV World Stage will rock my night!

5. Dania Annuar on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Because it’s going to be even more mind-blowing with me around!

6. Tan Yen Jean on said:

1. Beast, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. Because I don’t want to miss the biggest event in town.Please please please.

7. Alia Farhana Ismail on said:

1. BEAST, 30 SECONDS TO MARS
    2. i-CITY, SHAH ALAM
    3. I WOULDN’T WANNA MISS THE PITSTOP FOR THE BEST ROCKING ACTS OF TODAY!!!!PLEASE!!^^

8. Jesse on said:

1. Beast, Thirty Second to Mars
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Because, well because they are just made of pure awesomeness.

9. Alina Johari on said:

1. BEASTS, Pop Shuvit
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. I wanna have fun and scream my lungs out!

10. Mira Ahmad on said:

1. THIRTY SECOND TO MARS & NEON TREES
    2. I-CITY, SHAH ALAM
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because…. I’VE BEEN WAITING LIKE “30 YEARS” TO WATCH 30 SECOND TO MARS LIVE IN MALAYSIA!

11. Soong Chee Keen on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, BEAST
    2.I-City Shah Alam

3. I wanna PHYSICALLY experience the most anticipated event of the year, first hand, by myself!

12. Adrina on said:

1. Neon Tree, BEAST

2. i-CITY, Shah Alam

3. Because Neon Trees asked what am I waiting for in the song ‘Animal’ X)!

13. JB is awesome on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want to fly in 30 seconds to Mars while listening and dancing to Neon Trees and Beast.

14. Mickee Ng on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. ..it’ll be my first concert experience and a MIND-BLOWING one at that! For sure!

15. Azizam Hairiemir bin Zambri on said:

1. 30 Second to Mars and Neon Trees
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because…

a forest of BEASTs and NEON TREES can’t stop me from 30 SECOND TO MARS.

16. Aaron Yee on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want to experience the awesomeness of 30 seconds to mars live

17. Asyari Amir on said:

1. Pop Shuvit & 30 STM (Also Beast & Neon Trees)

2. Jalan Multimedia 7/A, CityPark, i-City, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because….” I wish to finally experience MTV Worldstage for the first time. Please & Thanks.

18. Shann Chin on said:

1. 30 SECONDS TO MARS AND NEON TREES
    2.I-City, Shah Alam
    3.Because its a matter of life and death, in a state of desperation. I’ve been trying alot of contests and neither of them gave me hope and i really want to go mtv worldstage. i know its more than 15 words, i really really want to go. PLEASEEEE.

19. Aida Hanim on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars, BEAST.
    2) iCity, Shah Alam.
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I dont wanna miss to see my beauty of the BEAST!

20. Serena on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars & Neon Trees
    2) I-City, Shah Alam
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because dude, IT’S 30 SECONDS TO MARS! Need i say more? ;)

21. Micah K on said:

1. Pop Shuvit and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City in Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because it will be my dream come true! :)

22. M Hilal on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    3. an encounter with BEAST around the Neon Trees of i-city would be historic

23. Syed Ameerul Shafique on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because MTV is a part of my life and this concert IS A MUST! XOXO

24. Amanda Chong Ee Lyn on said:

1. 30 Second To Mars and Pop Shuvit
    2. i-City,Shah Alam

Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because the God of all bands,30STM,is performing in Malaysia!Hell yeah I need to see them

25. Jessica on said:

1. Neon Trees, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because it’s about time I go to one of these!

26. IERNK on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam,
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’m here for ‘em, not leaving without ‘em.

27. Nicholas Chow on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because…I’d actually BE 30 Seconds From Mars instead of light years.

28. Aiman Ashraf on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam,
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want to catch the world’s most freaking awesome concert live!

29. Amir on said:

1. Neon Trees, Thirty Second to Mars.
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. I want to have my last concert with best friend before he leaves for U.S and also I would love to see 30STM performs LIVE for the first time here.

30. Alicia on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want 30STM to rock not just Mars but the Earth as well!

31. Janessa Chong on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars & Neon Trees
    2) I-City, Shah Alam
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… It’s the pulse beating within my soul, igniting the fire to Rock N’ Roll!

32. Chloe on said:

1. BEAST and Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’m a HUGE fan of BEAST and I really want to watch them perform live. So please be nice and gimme the tickets =D

33. Karin Fam on said:

Name two acts set to perform at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011?

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Neon Trees.
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Because I’ll Pop Shuvit your Beast with Neon Trees in 30 Seconds To Mars if you don’t!

34. Jasmine on said:

1. Neon Trees and BEAST
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because Neon Trees brings out the ‘animal’ in me while BEAST brings out the ‘bad girl’ side.

35. Melanie on said:

1. BEAST , 30 seconds to mars. 2. I -City Shah Alam 3. Because I want to rock out with BEAST and I love MTV

36. Alvernia on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because this year’s MTV World Stage is bound to be great on epic proportions!!

37. Mohamad Haffie Hafizi on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Neon Trees
    2. I-City ,Shah Alam
    3. it is the only way I can feed my addiction towards live music .

38. Serene Ling on said:

1) – Neon Trees
    - 30 Seconds To Mars

2) i-City, Shah Alam

3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want my first concert experience to be pure euphoria. You know you want me!

((Also, this is me begging on my knees to be given this shot to go to MTV World Stage. Just so you know. Not that I’m desperate or anything; I mean, pfft, come on!))

39. Jasmine on said:

1. 30 seconds to Mars and BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because this is the only way I would be able to reach Mars in 30 seconds!

40. Nur Shaheera Bt Abdul Razak on said:

1. Thirty Seconds to Mars and Neon Trees
    2. I-City, Shah Alam.
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Asia Live in Malaysia 2011 because it’s the only way to jet off to ‘Mars’ for me & my friend!

41. Lisa Farhana on said:

1. BEAST and Neon Trees
    2. i-city, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Asia live in Mlaysia 2011 because I wanna rock out to Neon Trees with ‘Neon Palm Trees’ surrounding me!

42. Goh Eng Keat on said:

1. BEAST & Thirty Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want to make this a fact not fiction.

43. hweeyinn on said:

1. BEAST and Thirty Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… I’m a huge fan of them and they are the air i breath! MTV ROCK!

44. Anna Heng on said:

1. Thirty Seconds to Mars and Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’ll be 30 SECONDS TO MARS in this out-of-this-world party, it’s ALL THE RAGE!

45. Isaac Chai on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’m a huge fan and it would BLOW MY MIND(in a good way)

46. Sarah Liew on said:

1. BEAST, Pop Shuvit
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because top acts all the rage shining on i-City’s brightest stage, means the WORLD to me!

47. Sarah Quah Ju Leem on said:

1. BEAST & Thirty Seconds To Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because seeing Neon Trees for Thirty Seconds invokes BEASTs to Pop troubles and Shuvit To Mars.

48. Jonathan Lee on said:

1.BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!!
    30 SECONDS TO MARS !!!!!!!!!!!!

2.i-City , Shah Alam

3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’m A HUGE FAN OF 30 SECONDS TO MARS AND I <3 MTV AND BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. Ng King Chew on said:

1. BEAST, 30 Seconds To Mars
    2. I City, Shah Alam
    3. I’ve been dying to see beast live and had never experienced such craziness before

50. Chay Yee on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. I’d never been to any MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia.

51. Priyaah Sekar on said:

1. Beast, Neon Tress
    2. I City Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia
    2011 because it’s gonna rock me off my feet!

52. Anthea Heng on said:

1. Neon Trees and BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’ll be sent to the ‘Edge of the Earth’, ‘Shock’ed, and turned into an ‘Animal’!

53. Chooi Yi on said:

1. BEAST, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… rockers are here, just to be fair, where my BEAST goes, I must be there~

54. Yin Li on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars, Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because….I tweeted a few months ago wishing for 30STM to come and they’re finally coming!

Please make my dream come true, I want to watch 30 Seconds To Mars perform live so badly. PLEASEEEEEEEE.

55. yee wearn on said:

1.BEAST,30 Seconds to Mars
    2.i-City,Shah Alam
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want to go my first concert with my BEST friends!!!

56. Zhen Min on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars , Neon Trees
    2. i-City , Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011 because I’ve waited for 6 years to watch 30 seconds to mars live and waited for 3 years for this year’s worldstage . It’s a matter of life and death .

57. Mae Vonne on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. the concert would be dead as hell without me there! :)

58. Xiau Han on said:

1. Neon Trees, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. because I swear Jared Leto will not perform until I’m there. He needs me…literally.

59. 1. 30 Seconds To Mars, BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… Imma reach Mars in 30 seconds to be BEAST and party like THERE’S NO TOMORROW!

60. Angel on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars, BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… I LOVE all of them! PLEASE! Fulfill my teenage and my childhood dreams for me.

61. Amelia Chin on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars, BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… My heart is aching for MTV. Those craziness and the party-like feelings give me OOMHP!

62. Soong Kar Yan on said:

1. 30 Second To Mars and BEAST
    2.i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV world Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because..I never been to a live musics event before,i love 30 Seconds To Mars

63. Harjun Singh on said:

1. BEAST, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. MTV is my world,music is my soul,The World Stage is MY LIFE PURPOSE!!

64. Lim Ai Lynn on said:

1) Thirty Seconds to Mars & BEAST
    2) It will be held in iCity , Shah Alam
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV world Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because….I want to catch VJ Holly and BEAST performing, also to experience LIVE concert! =)

65. kiki on said:

1. BEAST, 30 Seconds to Mars
    3. Because I want to brag about it to my children when i grow up :p

66. Lydia Nor Azlan on said:

1. BEAST, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. iCity, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 as I LOVE BEAST and I do not want to miss their show with MTV.

67. Leong Kah Wai on said:

1) BEAST & Neon Trees
    2) i-City Shah Alam
    3) because I’m a beast that bringing neon trees with using 30 seconds to Mars and singing Pop Shuvit’s song…

68. Izzat on said:

1. 30 second to mars & neon trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because i want to rock my brains out there with Jared Leto!!!

69. Yankoh on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars & BEAST

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia
    2011 because 30 Seconds to Mars is the BEAST that Pop
    Shuvit within the Neon Trees.

70. Roger Yang on said:

1. Pop Shuvit & Beast

2. i-City, Shah Alam

3. it’s so hot that even ‘Beast’ and ‘animal’ will be there.

71. Lau Gerl Jane on said:

1. Pop Shuvit, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. iCity in Shah Alam
    3. I want to get closer to the edge!

72. Cheong Karr Peng on said:

1.) BEAST & 30 Seconds To Mars

2.) i-City, Shah Alam.

3.) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’m a “Beast” that “Pop Shuvit”s in “Neon Trees” while taking “30 Seconds To Mars”.

73. Ayna Jalal on said:

(1) 30 Seconds To Mars & Pop Shuvit

(2) I-City Shah Alam

(3) because I need more than 30 Seconds to get my inner BEAST
    rockstar persona emerge!!! ^_~

74. Henry on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Pop Shuvit

2. I-CITY SHAH ALAM

3. BECAUSE THAT NIGHT WILL BE THE AWESOME NIGHT EVER THAT ROCK AND SHAKE MALAYSIA I-CITY WORLD.

75. Sarah Wong on said:

(1) 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    (2) iCity, Shah Alam
    (3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I wanna ROCK THE NIGHT OUT with my pal together with my favourite singers!

76. LIM YONG CHYI on said:

1.beast and thirty second to mars
    2.icity,shah alam
    3.because i don’t want to miss out the opportunity to rock.

77. Ong Su San on said:

1. BEAST and Thirty Seconds to Mars
    2. iCity, Shah Alam
    3. Because I don’t want to miss the chance to meet BEAST!

78. Eric Gideon on said:

1. BEAST, 30 SECONDS TO MARS
    2. i-CITY, SHAH ALAM
    3. I’m gonna rock the world!!!

79. Tung Mei Yi on said:

1. BEAST & Pop Shuvit
    2. iCity in Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because they are gonna bring the house down that night and i cannot miss it.

80. Sharifah on said:

1. 30 Second to Mars and BEAST

2. i-City in Shah Alam

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because quite frankly, I have never been to one and I will regret not seeing it!

81. Terry Toh on said:

1. BEAST, 30 SECONDS TO MARS

2. i-CITY, SHAH ALAM

3. Hell hath no fury for a RAGE reader without his WorldStage Tickets! Be warned.

82. kuan keat keong on said:

1. BEAST & Pop Shuvit
    2. iCity in Shah Alam
    3. i never been to such a live show, hopefully i have the chance be there.

83. Charleen on said:

1. BEAST & 30 seconds to Mars.
    2. i-City in Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… it is one of the epic awesome event with awesome people like you and me.

84. Chua Wei Hoon on said:

1. BEAST & 30 seconds to Mars.

2. I-City in Shah Alam.

3. I want to witness such a grand event for at least once in my life!

85. Mohd Fadzil bin Md Arap on said:

1. Pop Shuvit & 30 seconds to Mars.

2. I-City in Shah Alam.

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… I want to enjoy the concert while The Star RaGe Team will cover my stories inside there in their colunms. Yeah

86. Syakir on said:

Name two acts set to perform at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011?

Pop Shuvit and 30 Seconds to Mars!!!

Where will the concert be held this year?

iCity in Shah Alam, Shah Alam… my home turf!! so good you gotta say it twice

I wanna see Pop Shuvit show the world how we Malaysians rock out!

87. Sarvin on said:

1. Neon Trees, Thirty Second to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… raging in the mosh pit underneath the stars is all I need.

88. Tan Yen Jean on said:

with the LIGHTS ON I’ll be their BEAUTIFUL girl and it won’t be FICTION…

89. Tan Yen Jean on said:

1. Beast, 30 Second to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because with the LIGHTS ON I’ll be their BEAUTIFUL girl and it won’t be FICTION…

90. Wan Mohammad Nurhilmi on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars
    2. Neon Trees
    3. I don’t want to miss this party and it wont be the same without me!!

91. Wan Mohammad Nurhilmi on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars, Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam.
    3. I don’t want to miss this party and it wont be the same without me!!

92. Lyana Marzuki on said:

1. 30 SECONDS TO MARS, NEON TREES
    2. i-CITY, SHAH ALAM
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I wanna rock my ass off with 30 Seconds To Mars!

93. Chor Beng on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2)i-City, Shah Alam
    3) Damn! Im this close to eargasm and I deserve it!

94. Mohd Kamarul Azrai Bin Ainuddin on said:

1.30 Seconds to mars,Beast
    2.I-City,Shah Alam
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because what would the world do without me,the biggest 30 Second to Mars fan,not in attendance?

95. AbelAbel on said:

Name two acts set to perform at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011?

BEAST & Neon Trees

Where will the concert be held this year?

iCity, Shah Alam

Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because my rock and roll heart needs to rock or it will go crazy.

96. Linda Lua on said:

1. Neon Trees and Thirty Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I LOVE the ‘R’avishing BEAST, ‘A’wesome Pop Shuvit, ‘G’od-sent 30STM and ‘E’lectrifying Neon Trees!!

97. Swee Heong on said:

1. Neon Trees and BEAST
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’m gonna rock this fist-pumping, head-banging, booty-shaking, blood-’R\'acing, crazy-dancing, f’A\'ns-screaming, breath-takin’G\', mind-blowing, aw’E\'-inspiring party!!!

98. Xin Cheer on said:

1. Neon Trees and Pop Shuvit
    2. i-City, Shah Alam.
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because there’ll be rock, hip hop, K-POP and alternative rock all in 1Party! 1Music, 1Malaysia! ;D

99. Nor Atiqah on said:

1. BEAST (aka B2ST) and Thirty Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. … with singing beasts, rocking trees and ear-popping music, this music circus is a MUST!

100. chuan on said:

1. Neon Trees and Pop Shuvit
    2. i-City, Shah Alam.
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I wanna party at the coolest party in town with the fantabulous 30 seconds to Mars!

101. Vivian on said:

1.BEAST (B2ST) and Thirty Seconds to Mars
    2.i-City, Shah Alam
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia
    2011 because i want to get SHOCKed by the FACT that im
    attending MTV World Stage .

102. Je Chin Ying on said:

1. BEAST and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because (it is an international thing!! So proud it’s in Malaysia for the world to see)

103. Sharon on said:

1.BEAST, Neon Trees

2.i-City, Shah Alam

3.“Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because….”
    It’d be a BEAST to miss 30 Seconds to Mars amongst Neon Trees!

104. Shyuan on said:

1. BEAST(B2ST) and Thirty Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City,Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I really wanna burn and heat myself with BEAST in MTV World Stage.Yeah!hurray!!! :)

105. Joan Chiu on said:

1.BEAST, Pop Shuvit
    2.i-City, Shah Alam
    3.This beauty needs her BEAST. To the rest of the guys, just Shuvit!

106. Debbie on said:

1. BEAST(B2ST)and Thirty Seconds To Mars
    2. i-City,Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because Beast is my life saver. only beast can let my soul alive. BEAST!!!!!! :) *Screaming*

107. Sara Kong on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars & Pop Shuvit

2. i-City, Shah Alam

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because what else would I be doing on July 24th if it wasn’t rocking out loud.

108. Lee Yee on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. I’ve been waiting almost a decade to see 30 Seconds To Mars play live!

109. 1. BEAST and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City,Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I wanna give a double big surprise to my daughters.

110. Charles on said:

1. Beast and 30 seconds to mars
    2. I-city, Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because Rocket to the Rocking Scene, I-City here I come!

111. Czuleika binti Halmi on said:

1. BEAST & 30 Seconds to Mars

2. i-City, Shah Alam

3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I am ready for these legendary artistes to ROCK MY WORLD!”

112. 1:B2ST and 30 Seconds to Mars

2:i-City,Shah Alam

3:”Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because because these artistes are the best and a chance to see them live is the best!!!B2ST Doo Joon,Hyeon Seung,Jong Hyeong,Yo Seob,Ki Gwang,and Dong Woon wait for me @ MTV World Stage okey!!!”

113. ”Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because because these artistes are the best and a chance to see them live is the best!!!”

114. 1:B2ST and 30 Seconds to Mars

2:i-City,Shah Alam

3:”Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because because these artistes are the best and a chance to see them live is the best!!!”

115. Wong wai yin on said:

1. BEAST and 30 Seconds To Mars
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because at the most awesomest party of the year goin to scream my heart out !”

116. shira on said:

1. 30 seconds to mars and neon trees
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Because I joined many of contests but I didn’t win T T. help…please give me the tix.

117. Ivan Weng Wai Tan on said:

1. Name two acts set to perform at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011?
    A: BEAST and 30 Seconds To Mars

2. Where will the concert be held this year?
    A: I-City Shah Alam at Selangor (Malaysia)

A: Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because i wan to record and take down the best ever moment on this MTV World Live 2011 to sharing on facebook.

118. Anuradha on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. because…I want to shuvit like beasts in Mars, so what are you waiting for?

119. Chin Jun Yew on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars & BEAST

2) I-City Shah Alam

3) I deserve it because I am the truly fan of awesome 30 Seconds to Mars.

120. 1.Name two acts set to perform at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011?
    a. 30 Seconds to Mars, b. Neon Trees

2.Where will the concert be held this year?
    I-City, Shah Alam

3.Complete this sentence in less than 15 words. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because….”
    as a die-hard fan of 30 Second to Mars,this is my only chance ever to see them live

121. Loo Poh Huat on said:

1. BEAST and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. I-City in Shah Alam
    3. An awesome birthday treat for my sister to watch her idol BEAST.

122. Brandon Yew on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars & Neon Trees

2) I-City Shah Alam

3) I am this much “closer to the edge” to watching 30STM perform live!

123. Liyana Roslan on said:

1. BEAST and 30 secnds to Mars
    3. it held on MY BIRTHDAY & it will be awesome if i can be there! XD

124. Teo Han Ping on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars & Neon Trees

2) I-City Shah Alam

3) I don’t have any tickets :(

125. Woo Evonne on said:

1. Neon Trees , 30 Seconds To Mars
    2. I-City,Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I HAVE to witness them ROCK the stage,it’s the least a fan can do.

126. ahmad sidqi m. razali on said:

1.30 SECONDS TO MARS AND POPSHUVIT
    2.I-City, Shah Alam
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because…. i want to rock on with my friends,bodyslam & enjoy the music with Jared Leto & PopShuvit

127. Rielz on said:

1) BEAST & 30 Seconds To Mars
    2) @ i-City Shah Alam.
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 BECAUSE i can’t take a ‘Breath’ until i’m ‘Shock’ by BEAST’s ‘Beautiful’ performance thats like ‘Fiction’

*fingers crossed*

128. Alisa Zubir on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I know MTV is a place where they’ll make audiences wishes come true :)

129. Aaron Cheong on said:

1> 30 Seconds To Mars & Beast.
    2> iCity, Shah Alam.
    3> Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 B e c a u s e I’d do anything Closer To The Edge to see them perform Kings & Queens LIVE.

130. Tanya on said:

(1) 30 Seconds To Mars & Beast
    (2) iCity Shah Alam.
    (3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 Because I will make up A Beautiful Lie to escape just for 30 Seconds to Mars

131. Muhammad Syafiq on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Pop Shuvit
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I truly want to go to the MTV World Stage to shake the I-City that night.

132. Kaivan Wong on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Pop Shuvit
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Cause I want to ‘Jump and Touch the Sky’ with 30 Seconds To Mars!!!

133. Donatus Yee on said:

1. Pop Shuvit and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Well, because it’s going to be legen…wait for it…DARY!

134. Abidah Hamizah on said:

1. Name two acts set to perform at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011?

it’s 30 Seconds To Mars and BEAST

2. Where will the concert be held this year?

at iCity in Shah Alam

3. Complete this sentence in less than 15 words. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I promise to be the best rock off audience there!”

135. azyan on said:

1. BEAST and Pop Shuvit
    2. iCity in Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia
    2011 because it will be the best moment of my life”

136. wenn on said:

1. Beast, Thirty Second to Mars
    2. ICity in Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because MTVWORLDSTAGE is such a big, COOL event we cant afford to miss! SOBEAST!!!

137. Rashid on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Pop Shuvit
    2. i-City, Shah Alam, Selangor.
    3. .. I wanna ‘float’ to Jared Leto’s high-minded space rock magnum opus.

138. Alyaa on said:

1.Thirty Seconds to Mars, Pop Shuvit
    2. iCity, Shah Alam
    3. I’ve never been to any MTV World Stages before!

139. Faiz Mohd Saad on said:

1. Beast, Pop Shuvit
    3. The Event need me to be more happening of all MTV World Stages held before

140. Stephanie Tan Huey Mei on said:

1. BEAST , POP SHUVIT
    2. i-city in shah alam, malaysia
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010 because i want to be affected by the ‘VIRUS’ of BEAST

141. Tan Yen Jean on said:

1. Beast, Neon Trees
    3. Because I’ll show you the wild and Beastly side of me in the Neon Trees

142. Muhd Fahmi on said:

1. BEAST!, POP SHUVIT!
    2. I-City Shah Alam, Selangor.
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because…” MYSTERY,BAD GIRL,SHOCK,SPECIAL,FICTION. i want to see BEAST LIVE!

143. Hafif on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Pop Shuvit
    2. I-City Shah Alam, Selangor.
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because…” MARABAHAYA MTV WORLD STAGE MALAYSIA 2011! see you there POP SHUVIT.

144. Jasmine on said:

1. Beast and 30 seconds to mars
    2.I-city Shah Alam, Selangor
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I Know you want to give it to me!!! I just do.

145. Min Yee on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    2. iCity Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because i will ROCK THE STAGE with them!!!

146. ahmad sarbiny abd rahman on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and Beast
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Its havoc happening awesome nite party of the year 2011 in Malaysian planet.

147. 1. 30 Seconds to Mars and BEAST
    2. iCity Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because it will be the BEST present anyone has given me on my birthday ever!!!!!

148. natasya on said:

1.b2st and thirty second to mars
    2.i-city,shah alam
    3.i want to see b2st and thirty second to mars

149. Jonathan Luke Raj on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and Neon Trees
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… its gonna be [W]icked, [O]utrageous, [R]avishing, [L]egendary, [D]azzling, [S]uperb, [T]errific, [A]mazing, [G]litzy, and [E]nthusiastic!

150. deepa sulathireh on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars & Pop Shuvit
    2. i – City Shah Alam Malaysia
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because fantasizing about Jared Leto will be alot easier once i seen and heard him in person!

151. Lee Yee on said:

1. Neon Trees and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. I’m absolutely outRAGEous about concerts, especially by MTV!

152. 1. 30 seconds to Mars
    2.I-City in Shah Alam
    3.I need to be there !

153. Jean Lim on said:

1. BEAST and 30 Seconds To Mars
    2. iCity , Shah Alam
    3. ” Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011….. because I really want to see BEAST live in action !!!! “

154. Wan Chyn on said:

Gimme those tix to MTV World Stage Live in Msia because it’s gonna be my first time attending a concert and I want Neon Trees and BEAST to be the first I see live!! :D

155. Wan Chyn on said:

1. BEAST (비스트) and Neon Trees!
    2. I-City at Shah Alam!
    3. Gimme those tics to MTV World Stage Live in Msia 2011 Cos I hope to experience them as my first!

156. az lanalee on said:

1. 30 Second To Mars and Pop Shuvit
    2. I-City, Shah Alam
    3. well, my spaceship is broken, this is the fastest way to mars. period.

157. 1. BEAST and Pop Shuvit !!
    2. I-City, Section 7 Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I really really really really really really super want to meet B2st !!!!!

158. Joanne on said:

1. Pop Shuvit and 30 seconds to mars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. I-city at Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because i want to meet those amazing Stars !

159. Pricilla on said:

1. Neon Trees and 30 Seconds to Mars

2. I-City, Shah Alam

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because this concert will un-FML my life for real.

160. Auddra on said:

1. BEAST and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. I-City @ Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because 30 seconds to mars may be old but STILL GOLD to me!!!

161. Izzat Aziz on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. it matter of life and death. trust me.

162. Khadijah Anis binti Azmi on said:

1. Beast and Neon Trees
    2. iCity Shah Alam
    3. the line up this year is AWESOME!!

163. NUR ATIQAH NABIHAH on said:

1. BEAST and Neon Trees
    2. i-city, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Asia live in Mlaysia 2011 because I really really wanna see these favourite awesome acts live and I want a amazing memories that I will not forget.

164. Kuhaneswaren on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and Neon Trees
    2. iCity in Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’d give the world to just go CRAZY when iCity gets overwhelmed by amazing music.

165. Tisha Chwee on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars and Neon Trees
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I need to ‘Listen’ with ‘Love and Affection’ to the ‘Beautiful’ songs of the bands!

166. Alez Tang on said:

1. 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    3. because it been written that I shall rock MTV World Stage 2011,

167. Intan Farhana Shazwani on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2) iCity in Shah Alam, Selangor
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because this is the biggest Rock event of the year and I WANT TO PARTY WITH MTV!! (dead or alive)

168. Zhen Min on said:

1. Neon Trees and 30 Seconds To Mars
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Because I really want to go , and I know this is my second time posting this . I REALLY WANT TO GO . I would literally kill myself if I don’t go , it is that bad . no joke . please ?

169. Ashwin Malik on said:

1) Neon Trees and 30 Seconds To Mars!
    2) I-City Shah Alam!
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because… you and I are gonna give music’s KINGS AND QUEENS an OUT-R.AGE-OUS welcome!

170. Tee Yenhwa on said:

1)BEAST and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2) I-City, Shah Alam
    3)Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want music, I want MTV, I want world stage; gimme Most Talented Various artists!

171. Nickole Tee on said:

1)BEAST and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2)i-City, Shah Alam
    3)Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because part of mtv, part of world stage, part of live;make me part of party.

172. Intan Farhana on said:

1) 30 Seconds to Mars, Neon Trees
    2) iCity in Shah Alam
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want to be part of this awesome MTV party!!

173. Chin FY on said:

1. BEAST and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because it’s awesome to party live with MTV coolest rock artists raging without limits together.”

174. Nurul Aiman Salim on said:

1. Beast, Pop Shuvit
    3. Because I want to meet Beast

175. Rachel Liew on said:

1. Beast, Neon Trees
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because even one second with these hot stars is better than spending 30 seconds on Mars.

176. Kylie on said:

1.BEAST, 30 Seconds to Mars
    2.i-city, Shah Alam
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because such a ROCK event with ROCK performer artists needs a ROCK fans like me~

177. Shirley Yuen on said:

1.BEAST, Pop Shuvit
    2.i-city, Shah Alam
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because unable to join this awesome party will be the biggest regrets in my life!

178. Allison How on said:

1) Neon Trees and 30 Seconds To Mars!!
    2) I-City Shah Alam!!
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because Mars is landing down on Earth and we’re gonna party like Animals!

179. Sophia Esm on said:

1) Neon Trees and 30 Seconds To Mars!

2) I-City ,Shah Alam

3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011 because I bet R.AGE is awesome and kind enough to give me the tickets, right? :)

180. Sophia Esm on said:

1) Neon Trees and 30 Seconds to Mars
    2) i-city, Shah Alam
    3) Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011 because an awesome event with awesome performers are nothing without an awesome fan like me! :p

181. Evonne on said:

1. 30 second to Mars and Neon Trees
    2. i-city, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because all my friends are going (with passes) except me and I don’t wanna miss out on the greatest party of the year therefore I need this pass badly!!!

182. Fazz Ariss on said:

1. Neon Trees and 30 Second To Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011 because I wanna rock out at the concert!!!!!!..

183. Alez Tang on said:

1. Beast, Thirty Second to Mars
    2. I-City Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011 because Iit been written that i shall be at I-city for MTV world stage live rather then sulking at home playing mapple with my imaginary friends

184. Farhanah Zullkefle on said:

1. Pop Shuvit, BEAST

2. i-City Shah Alam

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I wanna know how it feels like to be 30 SECONDS TO MARS by watching POP SHUVIT performs BEASTly under THE STARs surrounded by NEON TREES.

185. emily on said:

1. Pop Shuvit and BEAST
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I want to party like a rock star under the colourful lights and the moon.

186. charles on said:

1. Pop Shuvit and BEAST
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because to party is exhilirating, to sing is an enjoyment but to win is the ultimate.”

187. robin on said:

1. Pop Shuvit and BEAST
    2. i-City Shah Alam
    3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because life enchantment comes naturally with freebies and goodies from Blog R.AGE.

188. Nik Izrin Thani on said:

1. 30 SECONDS TO MARS AND POP SHUVIT

2. I-CITY, SHAH ALAM

3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I missed the last two World Stage and this year has my fave band!”

189. Zarith Aidah on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Neon Trees

2. I-City Shah Alam

3. “Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because it would be the perfect wedding anniversary present for my husband and I!”

190. Dhivind Raj on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Pop Shuvit!!

2. I-City Shah Alam

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because i am gonna be rocking hard with the tunes from MTV!!!SAVE A SOUL!!ROCK THE WORLD!!!

191. Zhen Min on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars and Beast
    2. I-city Shah Alam
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011 because R.AGE is my only hope to get the tickets and i really want to go , and i know this my third time posting it . please .

192. Abdul Hakim on said:

1. 30 Seconds To Mars & Pop Shuvit

2. I-city, Shah Alam, Selangor

3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because.. I never went to MTVWS before! I know that i’ll be Lucky this time!!

193. Nor Izzati Mohamed Roslan on said:

1.Pop shuvit and Beast
    2. I-city Shah Alam
    3.because I want to fly away with the awesome performance.

194. Arthur Hinton on said:

1. Neon Trees & Thirty Seconds To Mars
    2. i-City, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
    3. Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because i need to get out off my house once in a while for something this big.

195. Arthur Hinton on said:

damn, just realize it’s closing date already. consider it for me please =P

196. Tan Yen Jean on said:

when and how are the winners going to be announced?

197. Yasmin Amanie on said:

1. Neon Trees & Thirty Seconds To Mars
    2. i-City Shah Alam,Selangor
    3. because this year have my favourite band and it will rocks my night!

198. Ruei Yee on said:

1. BEAST & Neon Trees
    2.i-City Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
    3.Gimme those tickets to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 because I’m sure this gonna rock my world off and I really wanna be one of them to jump and shout during this rock and memorable moment.

199. Wei jun on said:

1.beast and neon trees. 2 I -city shah alam selangor Darul ehsan. 3because MTV world stage is awesome and I love it so much!!!

200. Selling X-ZONE/Moshpit for Rm150 each and VIP for Rm200 each. Sms me at 0169018910