Win Larry Crowne movie premiums!

Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts are back with a brand new movie and it promises to be a good one!

When Larry Crowne (Tom Hanks) is fired from his job, he decides to ‘reinvent’ himself by enrolling in college, where he forms some unexpected bond with fellow students.

While there, he also catches the eye of Mercedes Tainot, a female professor played by Julia Roberts.

Tom and Julia are back!

Tom and Julia are back!

Directed by Tom Hanks himself, Larry Crowne is NOW playing in cinemas nationwide.

Check out the trailer here:

Thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem, you can win these awesome movie premiums:T-shirt worth, Bag, Pencil Case and Mug.

All you have to do is answer these questions:

1. Who directed the movie Larry Crowne?
  2. In which other movie did Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts act together previously?
  3. If you ever decide to ‘reinvent’ yourself, what would you do and why? E.g.: Get a plastic surgery, pick up a new accent, etc.

Contest ends on July 25, 2011. Good luck!

xoxo,

Sharm

Be Sociable, Share!

40 comments on “Win Larry Crowne movie premiums!

1. Ciana on said:

1) Tom Hanks
    2) Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I’d like to become someone different than myself because it would be nice to experience life through a different pair of eyes.

2. 1)TOM HANKS
    2)Charlie Wilson’s War
    3)Take up the challenge to backpack with a friend when i was younger. Because now looking back with so many children and busy working, i dont know when i would have the chance to see the outside world.

3. Ng Chee How on said:

Who directed the movie Larry Crowne?
    Tom Hanks

In which other movie did Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts act together previously?
    Charlie Wilson’s War

learn piano.then i can play my favorite song in my home instead looking people playing.

4. zalyazid on said:

3. Bigger hair like Julia Roberts

5. Shasha on said:

Who directed the movie Larry Crowne?
    -Tom Hanks
    In which other movie did Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts act together previously?
    -Charlie Wilson’s War
    - I wanna quit my job, backpacking & travel around the world, learn new language & culture, see the world! its always have been my dream to see the other side of the world.

6. Liyana Salleh on said:

1) Tom Hanks
    2) Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) If I can reinvent myself, I want to be braver and start saying yes to life so I can experience more what life has to offer.

7. Naziha Mohd Nasir on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. I will travel globally, buying overseas properties, learning other people culturesand learning many languages.

8. Naziha Mohd Nasir on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. I will travel globally, buying overseas properties, learning other people languages and cultures.

9. 1)TOM HANKS
    2)CHARLIE WILSON’S WAR
    3)If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, i would rage by picking up the electric guitar and be a rock star! coz i want to chill with the coolest people from the groups like Aerosmith, Metallica and Foo Fighters

10. Christina Lee Kay Yong on said:

3. If i ever decide to reinvent myself, i would give up my
    day job in the office and be a flight attendant, where i
    can travel and see the world 365 days. That would be
    really amazing and pretty awesome!!!

11. izzil hadri on said:

1.TOM hanks
    2.Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, i would be Lady Gaga, raise money with concert all over the world, largest twitter followers and facebook likers,wear unique clothes..

12. Bradin on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. If i ever decide to reinvent myself, i will quit my studies and maybe sharpen my football skills.who know i can be the next Park Ji Sung from Malaysia!haha!

13. Jen Li on said:

1) Tom Hanks
    2) Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) If I ever decide to “reinvent” myself, I would learn Russian and be a Russian Spy, stalk Prince Harry and then be featured in the next royal wedding ;)

14. Chan Tain Por on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. I’ll reinvent myself into top brain surgeon for I’ll had chance to save my brother who pass away due to brain injury

15. Timothy Lim on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. I will fill Tom Hanks’ shoes in the movie.

16. Farhana on said:

1) Tom Hanks
    2) Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I would learn to sew clothes, so that I could save money at the same time look fabulous!

17. Roshdin Rahmat on said:

1.Tom Hanks
    2.Charlie Wilson’s War
    3.All-Round upgrades,looks-attitude-charisma,so the world around me will
    also be reinvented because change is contagious

18. Melisa Chan on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. I want to be bolder when I was small as I do not have the confidence to chase other guys.That i regretted so much till now.I want to be famouse and sporting like my friends.how i Wish to be when I was 13years old:slim,pretty and straight hair….

19. Genie Chan on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. Enroll myself for more cooking class, and be a good cook to prepare more delicious and tasty dishes for my husband as he is my beloved husband and he deserved it.

20. 1. Tom Hanks
    2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) Apply for a job offshore as navigation officer. So that I could earn a lot money and probably open a navigation training force for the unfortunate/ poor kids.

21. Philip Cheow on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. To study hard in accounting field and become an accountant as my father always wanted me to be, as I always wanted to be his proud boy.

22. 1. Tom Hanks
    2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. I will give myself a total makeover, be more outgoing and positive which I believe will make my life more fulfilling.

23. Chua Wei Hoon on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I would like to be a boy so I can experience a totally new life of how to being a “boy”.

24. Harjun Singh on said:

1) Tom Hanks
    2) Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) For me,I wouldn’t want to reinvent myself, because i am happy just the way I am, how god made me and how my parents brought me up.I would live through my life with all those imperfections because it is what makes me special and how amazing just the way I am. I would rather love if people could reinvent themselves into me,now that is something to talk about. If you don’t love yourself,then nobody can love you. So in short, i wouldn’t want to reinvent myself, instead i want to invent a better person for the good of the world

25. Nik Izrin Thani on said:

Who directed the movie Larry Crowne?
    In which other movie did Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts act together previously?

2. Charlie Wilson’s War

3. I would want to get rid of all my selfishness and just be a better person for the world, able to give without a second thought or hesitation, and just try to be a good human without losing sight of who I am.

26. Ling Chee Yang on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War

3. I would learn a totally new language like African, Spanish or Russian. And practice it to their exact accent and culture. And then travel to that country and start living like them.

27. Wong Woei Chu on said:

1.Tom Hanks
    2.Charlie Wilson’s War
    3.I would get rid of my mischievious behaviours, rebellious act when I was young then and hope that I would had gone a fulfilling and meaningful path of life.

28. Fuziah Bahron on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War

3. If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, i want to be a very successful businesswomen and have my own empire.

29. Naim Azizi on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ yourself, I would just travel everywhere after completing my studies like Julia Roberts did in Eat, Pray, Love! It’s to find myself, be a tougher person and experience everything before working in the real world. And you never know, I might even find true love! :D

30. KH Ooi on said:

1) Tom Hanks
    2) Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I would like to free myself from negative beliefs and achieve the dreams that I desire.

31. Polly Woon on said:

1) Tom Hanks

2) Charlie Wilson’s War

3) If i ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, i wish to be able to reinvent the Malaysian government and when i die, i want to volunteer to be an organ donor.

32. Foong on said:

1) Tom Hanks

2) Charlie Wilson’s War

3) If i ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, i want to participate in The Apprentice Asia and be as successful as Tan Seri Tony Fernandes! I wanna be the 3rd Richard Brandson!

33. robin on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I would love to improve on my writing skills to secure a job with R.AGE and get to travel around meeting with people from all walks of life.

34. emily on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I would love to start off a business selling home-cooked food to spread the love while displaying my culinary skills.

35. charles on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I like to attend acting classes so that I can become a director and an actor just like Tom Hanks and inject a new dimension into Malaysia’s entertainment industry.

36. Keef on said:

1) Tom Hanks
    2) Charlie Wilson’s War
    3) If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I would want to be a care-free person who can just pack a bag and travel round the world, without thinking twice!

37. Maggie Lee on said:

1) Tom Hanks

2) Charlie Wilson’s War

3) If I ever decide to ‘reinvent’ myself, I’d like to be a
    travel journalist because I want to live life to the
    fullest and embrace the various cultures along the way.

38. Angelina Lim on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. Sign up as a independent candidate for the next general election.

39. peter on said:

2. Charlie Wilson’s War
    3. I will work in a zoo and train animals as I love animals.

40. Christian on said: